We love whipping up CBD dessert recipes, especially when they combine two of our favorite flavors: anandamide-rich chocolate and uplifting rose. This weekend we used our Rose Cardamom Vanilla CBD Elixir Drops to infuse a delicious batch of vegan flourless brownies. We’ve shared the full recipe below and encourage you to try for yourself!
Vital Leaf CBD Elixir Drops are a blend of organic coconut-derived MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil and CBD-rich hemp extracts, enhanced with a sweet hint of the ancient Chinese medicinal herb, Lo Han Guo, and pure organic flavor extracts. CBD Elixir Drops are also available in Chocolate Mint.
– 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1/2 an avocado)
– 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
– 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (almond/cashew/peanut)
– 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
– 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1/4 cup coconut milk
– 3 tablespoons cacao powder
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
– 3 teaspoons Vital Leaf Rose Cardamom Vanilla CBD Elixir Drops
Bake Time: 20 minutes
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F, and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper. (Double up the recipe to use a larger baking dish).
2) Blend all the ingredients together in a blender except for the chocolate chips.
3) When the batter is blended well, stir in the chocolate chips. Transfer the batter to the loaf pan.
4) Use a spoon to level the batter across the pan evenly, as it will be sticky and thick. Bake for 20 minutes.
5) Leave it to cool. Garnish with dried rose petals (optional). Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.